College Internship Opportunities
The United States Pretrial Services Agency is currently accepting applications for the Internship Program for the 2023 winter semester for the Detroit Office. Please see the attached policy for qualification requirements, as well as the application and selection process. Further, the application is attached. Please return all required documents to Kim_Crova@miept.uscourts.gov.
The Internship Program serves to broaden the U.S. Pretrial Services Agency's commitment to the community by selecting college and university students, present or former, who volunteer to serve in non-compensated positions within the organization. Participants who serve under the direction of pretrial service officers are afforded the opportunity to enhance and broaden their education with practical experience in the field of criminal justice.
- Deadline to apply is Friday November 18, 2022
- Interviews will take place November 28, 2022 and November 29, 2022
- Notification of acceptance will be no later than December 2, 2022
- Selected candidates will begin Monday January 9, 2023
- Internship ends April 21, 2023